Re: grand unified theory

> I am looking for information on the G.U.T. theory. any help would be useful.

Do you have any particular questions in mind? As I mentioned in a mail the other
day (the one that came out several times - sorry about that!) there is already
a new (pre)release out with a work through of the API and a User's guide that
explains from an API programmer's point of view how to use the Library.

The release is currently available to W3C members and it will go into public domain
in July, so if you can't wait then etc. etc. ;-)

Currently the best place to go is to have a look at the Programmer's Guide even
though it, as Rainer Klute mentioned, doesn't give the middle level overview - only
the very big or the very small.

--

Henrik Frystyk                                          frystyk@W3.org
World-Wide Web Consortium,                              Tel + 1 617 258 8143