Re: HTTP Re: Status Code For Overload

Hi

I have now added the two extra return codes to the specs at

	http://info.cern.ch/hypertext/WWW/Protocols/HTTP/HTRESP.html

I would also like a code for

	INVALID RESPONSE

if the server sends nonsense back to the client. Actually this code
is already in the library, but it has not been documented :-(

Comments???

-- cheers --

Henrik