Re: Forms in libwww 3.0

>        Looked at the infomation out at CERN regarding the status of
>libwww.  Perhaps I missed it, but I read nothing about forms or their
>implementation inside of the libwww.  I am wondering if there is a
>standard forms API inside of libwww, or if there will be in the future.
>Also, I was wondering what level of HTML will the libwww support (along
>the same lines).
>
>        Are these things considered to be a client implementation?

The 2.15 release appeared to contain half-support for some variant of
Dave Ragget's work.  I would like to see HTMLPDTD.C changed to be
more like [draft] HTML 2.0.

Eric W. Sink, Software Engineer --  eric@spyglass.com 217-355-6000 ext 237
All opinions expressed are mine, and may not be those of my employer.

        Hakuna Patata  (no french fries)