Re: libwww HOWTO

Erik Lotspeich wrote:
>> => Q: Is there anybody who wants to write a libwww (mini) HOWTO with me?
>
> I really like the idea of what you're suggesting and I'd like to help.
> My understanding is limited, but I could offer help with what I do
> understand (GET/POST, SSL, HTTP Basic Auth).

That would be great, could you write an example how to use POST and
explain it? Maybe how Basic Auth works?

BTW: What do you think of a "patch set"? Many people wrote bug fixes and
patches, so it may be wise to create a patch set containing all fixes
and give it to the distribution makers/port maintainers.

Greetings,
Richard Hirner <richard@hirner.at>