Fw: QUERY

----- Original Message -----
From: Anoop Saini
To: Venkat Raghavan
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 8:17 PM
Subject: Re: QUERY

hello
I am not able to get the communication how its sending the data or whether the dat is going to our JSP page or not ,i am pasting what i was doing and i m attaching the JSP file so that you can have feel of that what i am doing.
here is command and output.
 >$post   http://10.10.10.122:8080/test.jsp "This is some test data"

output -----

Posting to http://10.10.10.122:8080/test.jsp
Anoop STATUS BEFORE [0]
Contacting 10.10.10.122
Anoop STATUS [1]
Anoop STATUS [1]Anoop wrtp[POST /electra.jsp HTTP/1.1
Accept: */*;q=0.3
TE: trailers
Expect: 100-continue
Host: 10.10.10.122:8080