Re: 64 bit Itanium support?

Hi Olga,

please search the list archive before posting - I answered this only 4 days
ago!

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 01:00:20PM -0400, Antropova, Olga wrote:
> There is a question to library programmers or whoever might know that: Is
> libwww 64 bit ready?

Yes!

> Is the 64 bit HP-UX Itanium support there or planned?

Itanium == IA-64, right? Debian Linux already provides working ia64 .deb
files of libwww, and I'd be surprised if it didn't also compile and work
under HP-UX.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯