Re: server down error status.

I did set a timeout, but it doesnt seem to affect anything. My program still
goes into an infinite loop in HTEventList_loop(request);

I also do have a handler defined as indicated by Richard, but that too
doesnt get called in this case. Does libwww terminate gracefully on not
finding a webserver, or is this a bug ?

Thanks,
Tanmay

Tanmay Patwardhan