Re: two HTLoadAbsolute in a row causes Winsock error (WWW_WIN_ASYNC)

I think I know why this is happening. But I am not sure about the way to
fix it properly yet:

After the first download, I call HTEventTerminate. On win32 this kills
the HWND used for events, and used by the socket.

I use HTEventTerminate to avoid my default timeout of 10 seconds to be
called later on after the request is done and processed. This was
causing a crash on win32. So maybe this fix is introducing more problems
than it's fixing really. I will experiment some more.

TTimo