zlib include path specification

Hi,

This is a very basic question, when I try to compile libwww with the zlib
option enabled, I keep getting the error

"HTZip.c", line 21: cannot find include file: <zlib.h>

I have compiled it succesfully earlier, but now cant figure out where one
needs to specify the zlib include path. (The -L option does have the correct
path in configure though)

Could anyone please help me out?

Thanks and regards,
Tanmay