Re: statically linking on Linux

Well actually, the bad things are happening because of ar / multiple .a
files and how the GNU linker works. There are cyclic references cropping
up everywhere, it's pretty nasty. I have solved the problem now though,
after a regular build I do an ar x on all the .a and collapse the object
files back into a single .a file. That way I don't get any unresolved
anymore.

TTimo