Re: Dont want status messages!

Yes, that worked. I was setting it before initialization - that was the
problem.:-)

Now I am faced with another one:

I get large amounts of data back from my server. The default mechanism is to
prompt the user for a "yes" through the callback function for  HT_A_CONFIRM
for the Alert Message HT_MSG_BIG_PUT.

When I disable notification, it bypasses the input from user, and as seen in
HTSChunk.c - it defauts to exiting before receiving the entire data.
(Basically it does not extend the bufferring of the incoming large message.)

What can I do to pass back a "y" automatically without user intervention to
the HT_A_CONFIRM callback function? Is there any other workaround ? (Other
than changing the code in HTSChunk.c)

I appreciate your help on this.
Regards,
Tanmay