Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 11:32:16 +0200
From: Thomas Porschberg <thomas.porschberg@osp-dd.de>
To: attila.uhljar@intervoice-brite.com
Subject: cooperation xmlrpc-c and w3c-libwww

I found a posting from you via google regarding xmlrpc-c.

Mail actions: [ respond to this message ] [ mail a new topic ]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:25:42 -0600
From: "Attila Uhljar" <attila.uhljar@intervoice-brite.com>
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [Sven.Laaks@epost.de: libwww and ssl compiling error]

Lin, I'm sorry I couldn't find the original posting so maybe I'm giving you
a useless advice but did you also download and compile the libssl glue
code? It provides the necessary init and reader/writer functions for
secure web access. Once you have it, compile it after you have compiled
openssl and libwww. It'll produce the wwwssl.dll/wwwssl.lib (on NT)
files, that you will have to link w/ in your app.
Again, sorry if you already knew this.
Attila

I have the same problem and did not find this "libssl glue"
code on internet.

Do you have a hint ?

Best regards,
Thomas