Re: Request for Help: MIME Decoding

On Thu, 4 Jul 2002, Damien Dougan wrote:

> What I would now like to do is respond to some of the links in that document
> with further requests to the Server, and decode the MIME encoded objects
> relating to images etc.

Have you considered using the exclude, check and include regular expression
based constraints available on the webbot ?

  http://www.w3.org/Robot/User/CommandLine.html#regex

> Can anyone please point me in the right direction with regards to examples
> etc?

For taking conditional actions based on the MIME type, you might look at the
code in getheaders.c . . .

more,
l8r,

Victor Bancroft, Principal Engineer, Zvolve Systems [v]770.551.4505
1050 Crown Pointe Pkwy, Suite 300, Atlanta GA 30338 [f]770.551.4509
Fellow, Artificial Intelligence Center              [v]706.542-0358
Athens, Georgia  30602, U.S.A           http://ai.uga.edu/~bancroft