RE: connecting to an unknown url using HTLoadToChunk()

Unfortunately, I'm working on a Red hat linux version 7.1 workstation using a
kernel of version 2.4, so sadly the windows solution doesn't apply.

I'm using plain text output, outputting to HTBlackHole and using preemptive
requests.

Any further help, greatly appreciated

Graeme Zubko

If you're on Windows, you definitely want to take a look at this thread.
This worked for me.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-lib/2001AprJun/0051.html

- Joost