Re: Where are the header files

On Sat, 22 Dec 2001, Mark Healey wrote:

> I tried ti compile it I got a couldn't find WWWLib.h error.  I checked
> my include directory and they weren't there.  Where are they?

This would depend on the --prefix you may have used in ./configure however
the default is like using ./configure --prefix=/usr/local then after
the "make; make install" you would have

  /usr/local/include/w3c-libwww/WWWLib.h

Since the configure process does the "creating Library/Examples/Makefile"
one would expect the Makefile to be correctly generated.  Under linux, one
has in 'Library/Examples/Makefile' the macro definitions,

  prefix = /usr/local
  includedir = ${prefix}/include
  pkgincludedir = $(includedir)/w3c-libwww

What is your os and version ???

more,
l8r,

katabatic cohabitation :  to live together as if a married couple or in company;
to exist together, relating as or being like a wind produced by the flow of cold
dense air down a slope (as of a mountain or glacier) in an area subject to
radiational cooling.   mailto:bancroft@america.net  http://america.net/~bancroft