From: Sinha, Raj (Raj) [mailto:rajsinha@avaya.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 9:14 PM
To: Sinha, Raj (Raj)
Cc: www-lib@w3.org
Subject: Where in the worls is libwww/windows/world.dsw

I am a newbie ( a real newbie) appreciate it if the answer is also

addresses to a newbie.

I tried to follow these intrsuctions---

"Regardless of whether you are using the CVS tree directly or got the

distribution package, you can compile by opening the

libwww/windows/world.dsw workspace and do a batch build of the whole

thing."-- Quoted from  http://www.w3.org/INSTALL.html#Windows
<http://www.w3.org/INSTALL.html#Windows>

I downloaded the distribution package and searched for world.dsw. I

cant seem to find it . What am i doing wrong. My env is VC++ on win

2000.

Thanks

raj