From: Mahesh Soundalgekar [mailto:smahesh@cse.iitb.ac.in]
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2001 11:58 PM
To: Wang, Xinju
Subject: RE: HTLoadToChunk

Hi

I tried chunk.c.
By output stream I think you mean "HTRequest_setOutputFormat(request,
WWW_RAW);". However, I am using a proxy which requires authentication.
If I use above statement it does not ask for authentication and the
request fails. And if I donot use above statement then authentication is
asked for the data transfer is interrupted and status code is -902.

Please help.

Mahesh Soundalgekar
Graduate Student
Dept. of Computer Science and Engg.