Re: How to set a 'Useragent' header?

Ilya Kiselyov wrote:

> Hello All!
>
> I'm trying to write a simple www-client application. How can I set the
> 'Useragent' header to what I want in the request?
>
> --
> Best regards,
>  Ilya Kiselyov <ilya@ostankino.ru>

Is it enough to simply make the useragent used the same for
all requests? because you can pass in your custom useragent at the
time the profile is created:

    /* Create a new premptive client */
    HTProfile_newHTMLNoCacheClient(USERAGENT_NAME, USERAGENT_VERSION);

Also the docs in HTLib show that the app name and version are used as
the
useragent and version so calling:

HTLib_setAppName (const char * name);
and
HTLib_setAppVersion (const char * version);

might also do the trick for you if you might need to change this
during runtime?

Jeff