Re: undefined symbole HTZLib_inflate

Here's something that might help.   You're probably missing "-lwwwzip" in your Makefile when your
doing your link.   I was using libwww-config in the Makefile (like the examples show) but it was
not adding that particular library reference.  To verify this, try the following:

$ /usr/bin/libwww-config --libs
-L/usr/lib -lmd5 -lwwwxml -lxmltok -lxmlparse -lwwwzip -lwwwinit -lwwwapp -lwwwhtml -lwwwtelnet
-lwwwnews -lwwwhttp -lwwwmime -lwwwgopher -lwwwftp -lwwwfile -lwwwdir -lwwwcache -lwwwstream
-lwwwmux -lwwwtrans -lwwwcore -lwwwutils -ldl -lz

Hope this didn't waste two days of your time like it did me,

-Mike