Re: problem in installin library on sun platform

Use GNU make. The make installed by Sun will always fail there.
The libwww makefiles assume GNU make.

	0) echo "Download and install GNU make from your local mirror \
                 <http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html>."
	1) ./configure with --disable-shared option
	2) gmake
	3) echo "Whallah!"

Regards,
--Mike