From: www-lib-request@w3.org [mailto:www-lib-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of
Lucas Meijer
Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2001 8:25 AM
To: www-lib@w3.org
Subject: post.dsp in another workspace.

Hi All,

I'm new to the library, and am trying to play around
with the example to see how the library works.
I can compile everything in world.dsw and it works great.
I'd like to modify post.c, so I made my own workspace (because
now and then i'd accidentaly hit rebuild all and it takes about ten
minutes ;), and I inculde post.dsp in my workspace..
now it does not want to compile anymore.. well not link anymore..
it has 2 unresolved externals HT_etc..  excuse me for not having the
exact link errors right here, the stuff is on my laptop which is not here.

I hope this is a common error a lot of people make that is easily
fixed. If knowing the exact link errors would help I'll post them as soon
as I get my hands back on my laptop..

Thanks, Lucas