Re: IIS treating HEAD as GET

Hi,
I have also made the observation that some servers reply on HEAD request not
only a header but also some (HTML-) text in the hope that the Browser may do
something usefull. Especially if you are doing a HEAD request on dynamically
generated pages. Some Browser aswer with an status code => 500 other do
something curious. That's why I have changed my version of the robot to do only
get-requests even on the last (deepest) level.
Karl-Otto