RE: Solution for possible crash if using SSL

1. You're right, it blocks every flush. It was a quick fix for me
   and in my app there is always only one host. So it may not be a
   solution for everybody.
2. To use the forceWriteFlush-flag is IMHO no good idea, because
   this flag is set also at other places in HTHost.c and we had
   no chance to reset the flag. So we have to add a new flag to
   the HTHost structure ?

Regards, Heiner