AW: memory leak?

Hi Jim,

I also had to struggle with that. The mentioned string belongs to an anchor
and from what I've read an anchor never dies ;-)
What I did in my terminate handler is the following and till now it works.

        entityAnchor=HTRequest_entityAnchor(request);
        if (entityAnchor)
            entityAnchorDocument=HTAnchor_document(entityAnchor);
        if (entityAnchorDocument)
            HT_FREE(entityAnchorDocument);

        /* We are done with this request */

        HTRequest_delete(request);