Re: timeouts

Taylor Gautier wrote:

> Sorry, I should note that it is a POST that is timing out.  I do not know
> yet whether a GET behaves similarly.
>
> Also I meant to say HTHost_setEventTimout
>
> -t

Recently I tried using the HTHost_setEventTimeout with the GET, and I got the timeout response at different timeout setting.  I was not able to figure out why.  I ended up using the HTLoadToFile method.

Please let me know if you find anything.

Thanks,

Warren

--
Warren Ho                                       Algorithmics Inc.
Software Engineer                               185 Spadina Avenue