Re: document errors

Thanks for the note.

BTW, I can't find `supercedes' in any of
my dictionaries. Can you find it?

I think that the word is `supersedes.'

Anyway, thanks to your message, I just
learned something.

P.S.
When I must/should, I like to proofread
something manually. Computers do a marginal
job with spelling, and they are terrible
with grammar.

--- Will Edgington <wedgingt@mercury2.garlic.com>