Re: winConfig.pl error

Oops. This message was all fouled up.
What I meant to say was that I got it to
build yesterday by changing Makefile.am.

I think that I just removed all occurances
of @LIBWWWSSLDIR@ from the file.

Anyway, I've rebuilt libwww for linux-elf. I've
only tested the line mode browser, but it
seems to be working.

Amaya is a three-hour compile for me, and so
I won't test libwww with Amaya just yet. :-)