Re: Memory leak patch

Perhaps the W3C can create an alternate/
experimental CVS directory that allows
users to update it with their changes.

This might be done for both Amaya and
libwww.

Of course, some users would also have to take
up the task of recompiling and testing new
revisions of the package on a daily basis.

BTW, what are the testing procedures for
Amaya and libwww?