-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jason Irvan [mailto:jirvan@isdaconsulting.com]
Gesendet am: Samstag, 29. April 2000 06:07
An: www-lib@w3.org
Betreff: libwww-ssl

Can anyone enlighten me as to what has to be done to get the ssl code to
work with a post? Every variation I have tried stalls out waiting for the
first read back from the server that I am posting to. If I use the HTTP
transport or just do a GET using HTTPS it seems to works fine. Has anyone
ran into this and solved it? I scanned the archives and it appears a few
others have ran into this but I never found an answer to the issue.

Thanks,
Jason Irvan