Re: Patch to stop some event loop madness

I could be doing something else wrong, but here's a short description of the
sequence of events as I see them in a debugger:

In HTEventLoop_loop(), if HTTimer_next() deletes the last remaining request
and calls HTEventLoop_stopLoop(), HTEventLoop_loop() will still call select()
with three empty socket sets (the condition for the while loop won't be
checked until the next loop iteration). select() doesn't return, and the
application stalls.

This patch fixed the behaviour I've seen, but it may have been caused by
something else I've done. If there's some other solution to the problem, I'd
like to see it.
--
Sam Couter                                             sam@topic.com.au
Internet Engineer