RE: Should we commit the configure script?

Hello,

It will be helpful - currently I have strange difficulties with
libtool-1.2. It seems that it could not find 'ld' path during
configure. When I replace this part of 'configure' with the same from
libtool-1.3 it works, but make says:

make: *** No rule to make target `libtool.m4', needed by
`acinclude.m4'.  Stop.

It seems that it is rather difficult to set-up the whole necessary
environment in Cygnus B20.1 to build libwww (at least for me :) )

So, I think it will help. To be honest currently I'm trying to build
the libwww for Cygnus to put another set of precompiled binaries.
Yesterday I've succesfully build the libwww from CVS using MSVC5.0
(with very small modifications in project - I will be ready to send
this new set of project files in a while if it is interesting).

Kind regards,

Vladimir.