Re: W3C LibWWW

Harry, I've cc:'ing your email to the www-lib forum. My understanding (based
on a statement of Alan Kotok) is that the owners of the libwww, Amaya and
Jigsaw packages believe their software is without Y2K problems. However we
have not used any formal methods nor made any binding statements to this
affect . The only statement governing this software continues to be the W3CŪ
Software Copyright Notice and License [1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/copyright-software

At 16:39 99/09/28 +0200, Harry Prins wrote:
 >I could not find anything on the web about the Y2K complience of your
 >software.
 >Can you please tell me if the 5.2.8. revision of the Libwww is Y2K
complient
 >and
 >(if possible) where I can find information about this subject on the web.?

Joseph Reagle Jr.
XML-Signature Co-Chair   http://w3.org/People/Reagle/