RE: libwww-SSL

Hi Michael,

Current implementation doesn't do the client authentication. The implementation
is very basic (done using (out-of-date!!) examples provided with OpenSSL
library distribution). If you need client authentication you should implement
it. Look for more examples in OpenSSL and its mail archives on how to do that
(I did not try).

wwwlib-SSL module's purpose is to provide a hook to SSL and the concrete SSL
functionality is up to the programmer. Not everyone would want the client
authentication for example...

Olga.