RE: Proxy authentication in libwww

Hi Francisco,

The proxy filter should be registered in the HTProxy_add filter in

	http://www.w3.org/Library/src/HTProxy.c

From then on, all responses with status code should call HTAuthFilter in

	http://www.w3.org/Library/src/HTFilter.c

Can you see that this happens? Then furthermore, it should call the
registered user message handler and prompt the user for auth information.
Doesn't this happen?

Henrik

--
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,