Re: HTTP server Response?

Hi Isabelle,

I am doing this like it follows:

        FILE * fp1 = NULL;
        if ((fp1 = fopen("/var/tmp/post_response.txt", "wb")) == NULL) {
            return NO;
        }

        /* Set the output stream and start the request */
        HTRequest_setOutputFormat(request, WWW_SOURCE);
        HTRequest_setOutputStream(request, HTFWriter_new(request, fp1, NO));

       /* Add custom after-filter */
       HTRequest_addAfter(request, post_terminate_callback,
                          NULL,
                          NULL,
                          HT_ALL /*| HT_ERROR | HT_NO_DATA*/,
                          HT_FILTER_MIDDLE, NO);
        // start POST request
        BOOL st = HTPostAnchor(src, dst, request);

Then (in post_terminate_callback) you can open the file
/var/tmp/post_response.txt and read its content.

Regards,

Olga Antropova.

E-Mail: olga <olga@eai.com>
Date: 11-Mar-99