Re: libwww flow control?

On Thu, 25 Feb 1999, Peter Chan wrote:

> On NT, if I have one or more threads that continuously pump GET requests
> into libwww setup with HTProfile_newNoCacheClient using non-blocking
> sockets, most requests except the first few come back with status =
> HT_INTERRUPTED.  It because the request queue is jammed?  How do I know if
> the libwww is busy, and not send it more requests?  Thanks.

	I do something similar on Win98, sending one request only when the
	previous terminates, and I get the error too, but I cannot figure
	out what's going on (some sites always generate the error, some
	sites don't).

	Also, I close the library at the end, but when I reinitialize
	it again, if a previous request fails, I cannot access the
	same web site again (I did some debug and I found there is
	a 'lock' that is not released in some host related tables).

-- Raffaele

Raffaele Sena
Senior Software Engineer ( "THE" Linux Guy :)
NuvoMedia, Inc.
310 Villa Street
Mt. View, CA 94041
Main:   +1.650.314.1200