Re: Some newbie questions...

At 11:33 2/11/99 +0100, Fabrice DESRE - FT.BD/CNET/DSM/GRI wrote:

> I just started learning the features of wwwlib.
>It looks great but...
>
> 1) Is there a *clear* tutorial, or just the online doc ?

Online doc, sample apps and the collective knowledge of this list.

> 2) Can I use webbot to do web mirroring ?

It's on the todo list to have mirroring but it's not finished yet:

	http://www.w3.org/Library/User/ToDo.html

> 3) Can I use wwwlib to access NNTP servers ? I've seen the
>    wwwnews.h doc, but for instance webbot dumps a core file
>    when trying a news://news.host/group URL

I think the problems are in the last distribution package and should have
been fixed in the latest CVS checkout:

	http://www.w3.org/Library/cvs.html

Henrik
--