Re: Negative last modified

I do not have negatives any more.

1) I do HTNet_deleteAfter(HTCacheFilter) in init finction
   Then for request:  HTRequest_addRqHd(request, HT_C_IMS);

In thit case file is loaded and 200 is returned event though I know that file
is not changed on server. There is If-modified-since header in request.

2) If I do not do HTNet_deleteAfter(HTCacheFilter) in init function (so
HTCacheFilter is present) and for request add  HTRequest_addRqHd(request,
HT_C_IMS).

In second case I have  304 return but also a core dump.

So neither way works correctly.

Olga.

E-Mail: olga <olga@eai.com>
Date: 26-Jan-99