Re: Negative last modified

Yes, I found that too. The time stamp on that particular file was wrong.
Though I am in Central time zone. And still 304 is not returned even if time is
positive. File is just reloaded. If I use HTCacheFilter 304 is returned (mayb
e it relies on etag only) but immediately w3c dumps the core in freeng HTMIME
stream. "Purify" shows several freed memody reads in w3c before that happens.

So if no HTCacheFilter but HT_C_IMS - no 304,
If HTCacheFilter (and HT_C_IMS added) - 304 and coredump.

The two versions only differ in that in second I am adding one line:

        HTNet_deleteAfter(HTCacheFilter)

to initLib function after "HTProfile_newClient()".

And after that - no coredumps, no freed memory reads. If I put it back -
coredump. It looks like HTCacheFilter and adding HT_C_IMC clash when used
together(?). Maybe second uses the same HTMIME stream which was freed by
HTCacheFilter.

Anyway something is still wrong there. And 304 is not returned in presence of
If-modified-since header.

Thanks for your help,

Olga.

E-Mail: olga <olga@eai.com>