Re: basic authentication broken on Windows

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org> wrote in message
> Raffaele Sena wrote:
> >
> > Well, I think I found what it is, and I fixed it (in some way).
>
> I think I have seen the same thing.
>
> The line number is not quite the same so I don't know whether you have
> the latest version. However, I have changed the return code at the
> euivalent location in this patch - does that work for you?

    The patch works for me.
    The line number was different probably because I didn't use the -c option
to cvs diff.

thanks,

    Raffaele

p.s. Henrik, I saw you post you reply to the w3c.www-lib newsgroup.
    If I do a global reply with my mailer, it tries to reply to the newsgroup
    and I get an error that the newsgroup cannot be resolved. What am I doing
wrong ?