Re: LineMode fails compilation under NT 4.0 VC 5.0

[Let me try this again... bounced mail... --Rick Kwan]

I recall running into this.  For this, it seems I got past most of
this by adding
    #include "GridStyle.h"
in GridStyle.c -- after includes for "WWWLib.h", "HTUtils.h",
and "HTStyle.h".  (This was on Linux.  Haven't tried this with VC
5.0 yet.)

The bigger issue is that the HText interface has changed and
LineMode has not yet been updated to reflect the new interface.
I was going to take a shot at this, but have been "sidetracked"
with other duties.  I expect to try again in the next few weeks.

--Rick Kwan