Re: Problem with libtool 1.3.2 (Was: No configure script...)

Hi all,

I am sorry for having been so quiet - time has been very short. I have
now committed the latest libtool (version 1.3 1.385.2.117 1999/04/29
13:07:13) config files to libwww. Hopefully this will solve the
problems:

   http://dev.w3.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libwww/config/ltconfig
   http://dev.w3.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/libwww/config/ltmain.sh