Re: Event Loops?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

GremlinSof@aol.com wrote:

> I am so lost, i tried to look through that code, now i understand event loops
> ingenral but i don't see how the ones in the examples will take info from my
> cgi scripts, plus i don't know how my cgi scripts are going to send info to
> the server i am writing in the first place, also i need the event loop to also
> take key board comands because there will be a System Op menu interface to
> create users, edit users, set more ops, see users info, and what not

Hmm, you need to be more precise in what it is you don't understand. Try
and run the examples you find at

	http://www.w3.org/Library/Examples/
	Libwww Ready to go Samples

especially at

	http://www.w3.org/Library/Examples/#serve
and
	http://www.w3.org/Library/Examples/#event

Also, there must be others who are using libwww for handling server CGI
interactions - it would be extremely useful if we could get a small
sample app reading the CGI input and do something simple with it.

Any takers?

Henrik