Re: libwww-config

At 17:56 09/12/1998 -0000, n.bakis@surveying.salford.ac.uk wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>I read in the manual that I can use the script libwww-config to
>compile my programs but I installed the library and cannot find
>such a script. Is there anything that i have to do in order to install
>the script?
>
>Can I find anywhere information on compiling and linking against
>the libwww?

Sorry, I should have said that it is only available from CVS - it was put
in after libwww 5.2. You can get the latest libwww directly from CVS at

	http://www.w3.org/Library/cvs.html

or you can find other ways to get libwww from

	http://www.w3.org/Library/Distribution.html

linked from

	http://www.w3.org/Library/

Henrik