Re: Lots of important fixes committed to libwww - please try them out!

I support the idea of doing a complete RELEASE of the libwww package,
even though CVS is being used.

BTW, at present I am just listening in on this mailgroup, mainly because
I am too busy to try out all the fun stuff you all are working on. I
will join you guys ASAP, though I don't know when that will be!

Regards,
Dr. Shanker