RE: can I download libwww binaries for intel NT?

Lynn,

You could take what you want from my ftp site - it's address is
ftp://ftp.idm.ru/libwww
There is a compiled version of libwww for Windows NT using VC++ 5.0
including all sources, makefiles, etc.
Feel free to take all you (and anybody) want. I am trying to have this
up-to-date.

Please note that the site is on maintenance now till 10.00am GMT (sorry
for this, but...).

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Kind regards,

Vladimir Kozlov.