Re: W3C library install (for linemode browser)

At 05:43 14/09/1998 -0400, Hugh Sasse Staff Elec Eng wrote:
>I have found a bug in the script (possibly created by the install)
>for the linemode browser.  This was the script "www" in the LineMode/src
>directory.  There is a similar error in the script in ComLine/src
>directory in the w3c file -- this is not an exact diff because I
>accidentally forgot to save the file before changing it.
>I am using w3c-libwww-5.1m on a Solaris 2.5.1 system.  I downloaded it
>from the tarfile on you WWW site because I don't have CVS here.

Hi Hugh,

I am sorry but I don't understand what you are saying nor your patches.
There are no www or w3c scripts - they are binary programs produced by the
makefiles as described in

	http://www.w3.org/INSTALL.html

Have you any problems compiling the libwww?

Henrik
--
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,
World Wide Web Consortium