Re: Can't get HTPostFormAbsolute to work

At 16:41 11/09/1998 +0200, Henrik Kim Berle wrote:
>I am trying to make a small program using libwww-5.1m which is able
>to post a few values to a server and then save the result in a file.
>basically the same example as the example :
>  w3c-libwww-5.1m/Library/Example/LoadToFile.c
>Just using the POST method.

You should be able to take the POST example directly

	http://www.w3.org/Library/Examples/postform.c

and use it for what you want. It is compiled as a normal part of libwww if
you run it checked out from CVS.

I am not at my machine so I can't check your program - although it doesn't
look half bad!

(another) Henrik
--
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,