Re: survey: how many people are using libwww

well.. my proprietary language (AWTO) uses LibWWW..
its commercial.. and yeah.. its a long-term implementation.. because
LibWWW is reletively stable and has an abundance of features.
The only other similar code that I have used is my own.. and well.. if I
ever finish something that compares to LibWWW then I will use it
commercially but its LibWWW all the way, for the time being..