Re: Possible libwww-5.1m bug in HTHost_free or HTChannel_new

At 11:19 6/25/98 -0500, Aaron Colwell wrote:
>I will preface this message with the fact that I have only been using
>this library for about 2 weeks, but I spent 3 days tracking down
>this weird problem.

I am in Geneva this week and in Denmark the next so it's hard for me to
guess exactly what is going on. I think that I can say that there is some
problem with HTTP/1.0 in the 5.1m release but I am not sure exactly what.

Also, I think that HTLoadToChunk has a problem because it never says that
it is done reading the stream (returns HT_LOADED). This may cause the
connection manager to behave  in a strange way.

Henrik
--
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen,
World Wide Web Consortium